The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Koninklijke Vopak N.V. (Royal Vopak) held on 17 September 2013 passed the following resolutions:
- Approval of the proposed authorization of the Executive Board to :
- issue cumulative preference C-shares and to grant rights to subscribe for C-shares.
- restrict or exclude pre-emptive rights accruing to shareholders in relation to the issue of cumulative preference C-shares or a grant of rights to subscribe for C-shares.
- Approval of the proposal to amend the Articles of Association.
- Approval of the proposed authorization of the Executive Board to distribute a stock dividend.
- Approval of the proposal to extend the right of Stichting Vopak to subscribe for anti-takeover preference shares.
Royal Vopak is the world’s largest independent liquid bulk tank storage service provider by capacity, specializing in the storage and handling of liquid chemicals, gasses and oil products. The company operates 83 terminals with a combined storage capacity of more than 30 million cubic meters in 31 countries. Vopak’s terminals are strategically located for users along the major shipping routes. The majority of its customers are companies operating in the chemical and oil industries, for which Vopak stores a large variety of products destined for a wide range of industries.