The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Koninklijke Vopak N.V. (Royal Vopak) held on 24 April 2013 passed the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2012 financial year.
- Approval of the proposed dividend. A dividend of EUR 0.88 per ordinary share having a nominal value of EUR 0.50 will be distributed wholly in cash on 2 May 2013. As from 30 April 2013, the shares of Vopak will be listed ex-dividend on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Discharge from liability of the Executive Board members’ conduct of the company’s affairs for the 2012 financial year.
- Discharge from liability of the Supervisory Board members’ supervision exercised for the 2012 financial year.
- Re-appointment of Mr R.G.M. Zwitserloot (Rien) as a member of the Supervisory Board for the term of 4 years.
- Approval of the proposed amendments to the remuneration policy for the Executive Board. The amendments concern the long-term incentive plan as from 2014 onwards.
- Approval of the proposed remuneration for the Supervisory Board for the years 2013 and 2014.
- Authorization of the Executive Board for a period of 18 months, until 23 October 2014, to acquire, subject to the approval of the Supervisory Board, for valuable consideration, fully paid- up ordinary shares in Royal Vopak, on the stock exchange or otherwise, up to the maximum number that may be held by the company in accordance with the law and the Articles of Association in force at the date of acquisition.
- Re-appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the external auditor of Royal Vopak and their engagement to examine the company’s financial statements for the 2013 and 2014 financial years.
Royal Vopak is the world's largest independent liquid bulk tank storage service provider by capacity, specialized in the storage and handling of liquid chemicals, gasses and oil products. The company operates 85 terminals with a combined storage capacity of more than 30 million cubic meters in 31 countries. The terminals are strategically located for users along the major shipping routes. The majority of its customers are companies operating in the chemical and oil industries, for which Vopak stores a large variety of products destined for a wide range of industries.