You are here
Resolutions passed by Vopak's Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Koninklijke Vopak N.V. (Royal Vopak) held on 18 April 2018 passed the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2017 financial year.
- Approval of the proposed dividend. A dividend of EUR 1.05 per ordinary share with a nominal value of EUR 0.50 will be distributed wholly in cash on 25 April 2018. As from 20 April 2018, the shares of Vopak will be listed ex-dividend on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Discharge from liability of the Executive Board members' conduct of the company's affairs for the 2017 financial year.
- Discharge from liability of the Supervisory Board members' supervision exercised for the 2017 financial year.
- Re-appointment of Mr. E.M. Hoekstra (Eelco) as Chairman of the Executive Board for a term of 4 years.
- Re-appointment of Mr. F. Eulderink (Frits) as member of the Executive Board for a term of 4 years.
- Re-appointment of Mr. M.F. Groot (Mel) as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years.
- Appointment of Mr. B. van der Veer (Ben) as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years.
- Appointment of Mrs. L.J.I. Foufopoulos - De Ridder (Lucrèce) as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years.
- Approval of the proposed amendments to the remuneration policy for the Executive Board. The amendments concern the short and long-term variable compensation plans as per January 2018.
- Authorization of the Executive Board for a period of 18 months, up till and including 17 October 2019, to acquire, subject to the approval of the Supervisory Board, for valuable consideration, fully paid-up ordinary shares in Royal Vopak, on the stock exchange or otherwise, up to the maximum number that may be held by the company in accordance with the law and the Articles of Association in force at the date of acquisition.
- Appointment of Deloitte Accountants B.V. as the external auditor of Royal Vopak and their engagement to examine the company's financial statements for the 2019 financial year.
Royal Vopak is the world's leading independent tank storage company. We operate a global network of terminals located at strategic locations along major trade routes. With over 400 years of history and a strong focus on safety and sustainability, we ensure safe, efficient and clean storage and handling of bulk liquid products and gases for our customers. By doing so, we enable the delivery of products that are vital to our economy and daily lives, ranging from oil, chemicals, gases and LNG to biofuels and vegoils. Vopak is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange and is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Including our joint ventures and associates, we employ an international workforce of over 5,700 people. As of 18 April 2018, Vopak operates 66 terminals in 25 countries with a combined storage capacity of 35.9 million cbm, with another 3.1 million cbm under development that will be added before the end of 2019.
For more information, please contact:
Liesbeth Lans - Manager External Communication,
Telephone: +31 (0)10 400 2777 | e-mail: email@example.com
Vopak Analysts and Investors
Laurens de Graaf - Head of Investor Relations,
Telephone: +31 (0)10 400 2776 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release contains inside information as meant in clause 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation.
|Download press release|